2019 is here and most people celebrate the start of the year by thinking about things they want to improve in their lives. It is natural that you would start to think about the kind of upgrades you want in your house. You might start the year by cleaning out your closet and disposing of unnecessary items from the past year; at the same time, you could be considering a replacement for your flooring. Perhaps you’ve been meaning to replace your garage or kitchen floor; the start of the year would be the best time to do it.
Here are some good reasons why you need epoxy flooring this year:
- Floor appearance improvement
Compared to the usual floorings commonly used in Australia, epoxy looks professional and bright. The flat and smooth surface makes it easy to maintain and clean, unlike other flooring options like carpets that require specialized stain removal cleaning agents. You don’t have to worry about finding a replacement upon damage or matching it with your furnishings.
2. More affordable than other floor types
Wood floorings, tiles and carpets are expensive per square foot. Epoxy flooring is one of the most affordable flooring options available due to its cheaper price relative to its size. It can be directly installed over concrete so you don’t need special adhesives or protection since it is protection in itself.
3. Durable flooring option
One of the most important considerations in your 2019 flooring should be its durability to withstand anything. If you have reliable and durable flooring, you can save up on costs for maintenance, patching, and purchase. Here are some of the reasons why epoxy is more durable than most flooring options:
- Wood floors are prone to termites, mildew and moisture that eventually cause decay.
- Carpets get food stains that eventually attract insects that damage your flooring.
- Tiles have crevices that sometimestrap moisture, dirt and mildew causing bad odour. Aside from that, tiles get cracks easily and they are hard to replace since you have to get the exact design or else risk having your floor look incongruous.
Improving your flooring with epoxy is a good way to start the year. With all the benefits in store, you can’t go wrong with upgrading your flooring. Australia Day is coming up, and what better way to celebrate than with a floor made for Australia’s harsh conditions with epoxy flooring? Contact us for a quotation today.